Friday 22nd May
Good Morning Kiddies!!! It is Mrs Waite here again!
It's Friday! Yay! Do a celebration dance because it is nearly the weekend and more importantly IT IS HALF TERM!!!!!
Well done for all your home learning this week!
You have been amazing - so have your Moms and Dads!
I am missing you all and I am looking forward to seeing you all back in school as soon as it is safe!
Again we are continuing with Road Safety! Remember it is a very important life skill to have.
I loved seeing all the pictures that you sent in!
Remember we are going to be doing a series of activities each week that will help you to learn important skills when crossing the road.
When we return to school, we will be practising these skills together.
Again you need to do is go onto a website.
Here is the address
The main characters are called TOGO and NOGO and you will learn lots about them.
As this is our last week on Togo Nogo, we are going to do two sections.
1. At the top click on 'Step Outside'
2. Click on the kite that says Number 4
3. Click on Number 1 and play the game about parts of a car.
4. Click on Number 2 and watch the video clip.
5. Click on Number 3 and watch the video clip.
6. Click on the post that says number 5.
7. Click on number 1 and play Why walk in a straight line.
8. Click on number 2 and watch the video clip.
9. Click on number 3 and play the game Danger parked vehicles.
10. Click on number 4 and watch the video clip
You have completed Togo Nogo!
You should now be an expert at crossing the road.
This week I would like you to practise crossing roads using all you have learnt with AN ADULT. DO NOT do this on your own!
If you are still not leaving your house because of safety reasons, you can practise this when an adult thinks it is safe for you to go outside.
Remember I would love to see photographs of you crossing the road. Email me your work at
Have a wonderful week with your family!