Monday 30th March, 2020
Good morning. I hope you have had a good weekend. Your tasks for today are ….
1. In your red book write down four things you did at the weekend. Try to make your writing exciting by including things such as adjectives or starting sentences in different ways.
2. Complete page 4 from your comprehension book. The text is called 'The Owl and the Pussy-Cat'.
3. Read for at least 10 minutes to an adult. You can read your take home reading book or a reading for pleasure book.
Take a look at this site for a free eBook library.
Have a wonderful day.
Monday 23rd March 2020
Good morning everybody. There are three tasks to do today for English.
1. Complete page 2 from your comprehension book. The text is called 'How To Grow A Seed'.
2. Get your green spelling book and look at the new spellings - start learning those words.
3. In your red book write down 5 noun phrases you can see around your house. For example blue sofa. (You will need these words for tomorrow's activity) Remember when you are writing to keep handwriting neat. Tall letters should touch the top line.
Have a good day.