Wednesday 20th May 2020
Please follow the steps below to access a fantastic website where you can learn French, revise, test yourself and play games! Today we would like you to revise the numbers 1-10 and then 11-20 if you feel confident.
1. Click on the link below to enter the website.
2. Click on 'words'
3. This new screen will appear. Click on the arrow on the right until you see the topic 1-10. Click on this topic.
4. Click on 'full tutorial'
5. Click on 'start the tutorial' and go through the different challenges within this.
6. Once all 4 are complete, click on 'play the games' and choose as many games to try as you would like. Once finished, on the top of the page there is another box - '4.tests'. If you would like to have a go at these just click this box and see how much you can remember.
7. If you are confident with numbers 1-10, then go back to the 'topic' screen and have a go at 11-20!
Wednesday 13th May 2020
This is the last piece of Art work that we will be doing this half term as we will be moving onto DT after your week off so I have a little challenge for you...
I have attached a pdf with a range of different art activities related to various famous artists. I would like you to pick at least two activities to do over the next couple of weeks and then send me your fantastic pieces of work so I can add them to our school photo album.
Send all art work to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Make sure you add your name to the email so I know who it is from)
I can't wait to see them!!!